Sunday, May 6, 2012

My major setback this week

This week was very tough. From wednesday onwards, I had to go through school with significantly less concentration on anything because I had diarreah. It was just terrible timing that it came on the day I had to take a test in math. And basically all the other tests that had to be taken that day. It seemed so impossible that I would get through the week. Especially in the math test i was just messed up that time. I couldn't concentrate and I felt like vomiting. Diarreah isn't the worst thing that you can get but it sure makes you feel like ......

Seriously, I can;t even begin to explain how the past week sucked. And to make it worse we were assigned projects in filipino to a movie that I can barely relate to. Then apply all the theories assigned to us. It is my expectation that the week will get better. And that no sicknesses will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment