Sunday, February 19, 2012

Acting Workshop

The end of the week was coming to an end and I could not have been more enthusiastic. I thought I was going to retire the week at peace. Completely responsibility-free. But, I was called by my teacher for club on something that I could not refuse, (like, even if i wanted to), I was to be the "host" of the workshop. So basically I just had to introduce people and make a speech and stuff. Other than missing class completely, I had the perk to wear whatever I wanted.

The Workshop itself was enlightening. Mr. Eusores gave us many things that would be helpful to the actors. The most important thing I learned was eye contact, up to that point, I could not see the value in eye contact. When our esteemed guest gave us a demonstration on how important it is, I found that without eye contact, you can't even recite the alphabet right, at least in coordination with another person. I really learned so much and I am looking forward to how that experience will help me in our class' future endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. You did good work, Inaro. Keep it up! Stay focused and let's do some more eye contact in school. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete