Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exam Week

As you noticed, I fell a bit short on blogs for the past week or two. I'm trying to recover from them now. Anyways, exam week is about to begin and I'm filled with deadlines and problems. One of them being for filipino. Sir Emman Lacaba, our professor of Filipino promised to give me a session after school to cover any questions, projects, test help. He was not there. The night before, the first day of the exam, i was tossing and turning, i could not sleep at all which got me feeling bad the next day. As for math, I was not given a chance to do my retake for a test and that got  me a lot worried as well. To this I can only say one thing, It;s not my fault.
Despite the seemingly biased odds against me, that won't make me quit. There have been countless times where the deck has been stacked against me. All I can say is that if this is being done on purpose, then whoever it is better watch out, because karma ensures that the whatever wrong is being done, it will come back tenfold...... You know, just in case this is being purposely done to make it harder for me. Anyways, Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment