Sunday, March 25, 2012

week of fate

Okay, I'll just be giving a summary of what happened this week. These five days so essential to the upcoming play fest on Monday. That is the days where it all comes down to. Where it will show the effort that has been put into "Evangelious, The Forgotten King". Despite that, we've only practiced two times at the most. I mean our last serious and major practice was in CCF last Saturday. Yes, Indeed, this week was reserved for planning and props/costume making. Let me give a short description of what my mother and I are working toward. We planned to make a variation of the costume I posted. Instead of Red, it will be maroonish.

I think I've made a mistake though. I've invited eight of my family members to watch. The reason I think it's a mistake is that I've inadvertantly put more preasure on myself. Oh well, they were a veyr big part of help working on my costume so it is only fair that they watch the play. There's no getting out of it. It's going to either help me or hinder me. Might as well make it for my benefit. Hmmm..... this gives me an incredible idea for my next post. It should be about taking something negative and turning it into a positive.

For now, I will just share what I have learned. I have learned that there is no substitute for actually doing your roles and practicing them. I also learned the value of time. For the past two weeks we've been trying to get whatever time we can out of using CCF. Which is actually not much because other students have to use it too.
But honestly, we should look at it with no regrets because that really was the most time we could get there. I think we can proudly say that rehearsalwise, we made the most of our time. We should be proud of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment