Saturday, March 17, 2012

Filipino Test

This entire week I've been loaded with restests. And somehow, even though an F was staring me in the face, I got through it. The worst monster though, of this many headed Hydra, was Filipino. Seriously, I can only understand like 20% of the words. I remember the first deep word I had to encounter was "Dapugan". If you know the meaning, please put it in the comment box..... yes i still dont know the meaning. Anyway, I should start from when the project was due. Because sir Lacaba was absent two days before examinations began, I had no chance to ask him about it.

Then this week came when I was attending remedials for other subjects and again I did not have a chance to ask him about it. So when the due date came I was so confused because of what happened, Sir Lacaba did not exactly comment on his absence and did not dismiss my point as wrong, but a due date was still a due date so I was in trouble. I was in a hot postion, three other guys were joining me on this slide. Tomio, Jason, and Martin.

I was scared $^*%less. I took every opportunity, every 5 minute break, and all of lunch time to complete it. It payed off though, as all that got me three pages which was good enough and I submitted it by the end of the day. I don't know about the others, I hope they were able to submit theirs as well. Now what did I learn?
Well I'm not sure if it's preparation cause I did try to ask him. I'm sure there was something more that I could have done but right now, I really feel like I did all I could. More importantly and clearly, I learned about persistence. When I was using up all my free time for that project, I was running on pure energy. There was no preparation, no strategy, no briliant manuever. Just fear. A fear that sparked and produced something so amazing that it helped me survive..... barely, but with no deductions.

1 comment:

  1. You really write well. Your analogies are always well thought of.

    Now, fear... well, if you use fear positively, it could be something that will help you be a stronger person! Go Inaro! Fight! :)

    ReplyDelete